Actual picture of Lars
So here is my shout out!
Python has been around for nearly 3 years now (including original python) and our current variation has been round for over a year and were still as hard as ever.
Few things about our corp:
- We smack.. alot. If you don't like smack, we definitely aren't for you.
- We prioritize fun over everything else. If your a serious player who wants to win 100% of the time and don't like fails... we again.. aren't for you.
- Regular ops commanded by mostly drunk Fleet commanders.
- Small to medium gang warfare. We hardly ever blob. Most gangs have <10
What we are looking for:
- Moar EU/AUS pilots. Prio on EU.
- Pilots with a sense of humour
- Able to use vent and a mic (mic isn't mandatory, but very very encouraged)
- Activity. Don't bother joining if you log on once a month
- Pilots with initiative. Not pilots who just expect everything done for them. Going out soloing or forming your own gangs is very very encouraged.
- A little experience will go a long way. But if your app is good, and you seem like a good fit, we are willing to show you the ropes.
- We don't have a set SP requirement. Alot of our best pilots have been rifter noobs. We judge a character on attitude and experience, not how many SPs they have.
All that I need to do now is provide a link! here it is: http://www.swingnews.org/python/forum/index.php?board=3.0