Wednesday 11 February 2009

First post and an introduction.

Greetings, all who may be reading. I've been wanting to start a blog about my Eve Adventures for a long time now. But I've always put it off, but yesterday i found that my favourite EvE blog of all time has... wait for it... became a World of Warcraft blog. OH THE HUMANITY!

So, This blog was inspired by a eve friend of mine (well hes doesn't play eve anymore, but as we all know, eve never lets you out... ever!). The guys name is Spectre3353, and many of you might of even read his blog too. His blog can still be read at http://evenewb.blogspot.com/ But i warn you... hes turned to WoW and it isn't pretty!

So a little about the RL me before we start. I'm a guy, I'm 22 years old. I like EvE, paint balling, and pretty much anything that gets your heart going. In game, I'm a low sec pirate by the name of Andrea Skye. Shes a feisty one and never scared to engage when outnumbered or outgunned. In it for the thrills, not the money!

My posts will be in character (LOL RP'r!) and ill even try to throw in some humour. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as i will enjoy writing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment