Sunday 3 January 2010

What? Dramiel is evolving!

Congratulations! Your DRAMIEL evoloved into a



Cynabal!

WOW! I wonder what abilities it learnt? now it evolved? I quickly opened up the skills tab and checked for myself:

- FACESMACK - A high damage ability that smacks the face of your oponents. Only the strongest Pokemons can hope to survive such an onslaught.

- GTFO - The Cynabal attempts to flee from harms way, burning away from her oponents with speed they cannot hope to match

- TAUNT - The Cynabal taunts all nearby enemies to attack the shiney fraction ship sitting in the top belt.

- STOP RIGHT THERE LITTLE BUDDY - The Cynabal applies her webs, nuets, flight of Warrior IIs and completely stops any and all scrambling ships in thier tracks. Also makes the next FACESMACK super effective!

What the hell! Dr. Oak told me I should press B whenever my Dramiel started to evolve.

To late now I guess. Ill just have to find somewhere to catch a new Dramiel, and next time I will definatly press B.

P.S I heard a rumour that if you use a Moonstone on the Cynabal, it turns into something called a Macherial. C/D??

3 comments: